Thursday, August 8, 2024

See You on YouTube

It´s been a very busy summer so far, with lots of travels, new projects, old projects getting intense, a lot of reflection and some ongoing rebranding of some blogs I am proud to contribute at. For all the wrong reasons, my social media strategies were a bit sloppy lately, and this summer I decided it is the right time to embark on a different new destination.

The truth is that I enjoy way too much writing, and therefore my all interest was vested particularly on honing my blog posts, improving my writing, and on the side, doing some photography. For my bookish blog, all those sides - part of a serious branding nevertheless - activities, especially the visual part, were largely ignored and therefore I may have missed some opportunities of sharing my love and passion for books and writing and languages.

With some serious rebranding of my travel blog and relocation&translation business, the time has come for my bookish baby to be more present on the visual front.

Therefore, as for today, I decided to open up a bookish YouTube channel. Which, no surprise, is called: @WildWritingLife. 

It is still a lot to do on the branding front: I need a logo and some videos and also still not sure 100% on my videographic skills - but learning hard, every day, how to improve them. But, the most important part: the decision to get active in this direction, was taken, and I cannot wait to share my video reviews and visual content around books and authors, libraries and bookstores. 

In addition to this, I am planning to be more active on Instagram - where also nonsuprisingly, I am posting as @wildwritinglife. Otherwise, you can find me on X (ex-Twitter): https://x.com/wildwritinglife and on BlueSky - https://bsky.app/profile/wildwritinglife.bsky.social.

You can also find me on Goodreadshttps://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4335525-ilana where I regularly update my current reading (very long) lists.

This is a massive re-branding and re-positioning I´ve done on my WildWritingLife baby in a very long time, and I am very excited about the heavy amount of work and learning waiting for me. But meanwhile, I cannot wait to offer more diverse and interesting content and offer more bookish inspiration and recomnendations.

Feel free to follow along and thank you for being part of my bookish story!

No comments:

Post a Comment