Thursday, October 1, 2026

Cover Reveal: Dreaming of a Scottish Summer by Julie Shackman


I had the chance to review more than one book by Julie Shackman, and I always enjoy the Romantic touch of her stories, set in the charming Scotland. 

The covers of her books are equally appealing, transmitting the same message of feel good and hope, with a pastel choice of colours and a friendly and Romatic lettering. Her latest book, Dreaminng of a Scottish Summer, follows bookish Brooke, who returned to the Highlands for a dream job in publishing. But this new assignment come with some unexpected perks, like working  with the grumpy and handsome Levi. And it seems that her decision to return might have been life changing for more than one reason. 

Dreaming of a Scottish Summer will be released on the 31st of January 2027 and I personally cannot wait to find out all the details of this promising story.  

Many thanks to Rachel´s Random Resources for having me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment