Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I spent the last hour jumping from a blog to another for writing various resolutions. A decision I took after 40 minutes of speed thinking about what I am happy I did in 2010, what I would like to improve and what expectations to set for 2011. By now, this is already a long list, with lots of books and articles I would like to write in the next 12 months. In fact, all of my projects are directly connected with writing. 
And, more precisely, I wish for me in the next 12 hours, the followings:
- To continue improving my skills and style 
- To attend at least one conference dedicate to writing, various webinars and special classes dedicated to creative writing
- To read as often as possible articles, blog posts, book reviews and to test as often as possible the limits of my words
- For fulfilling this objective, I would need at least two hours per day dedicated exclusively to writing
- Starting to work on NaNoWriMo 2010 project
- Getting in touch with editions houses and, in general, knowing as much as possible about publishing and marketing in the writing world
- Writing many fillers and books dedicated to children
- Continuing my other fiction book
- The most important of all: doing my best for becoming a freelance successful writer and journalist!
Wish me good luck!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment