Sunday, July 15, 2012

A small disadvantage of Kindle

I am one of the strongest supporters of Kindle and I my virtual library is growing more and more each day. For someone that is reading even when walking, the small practical portable bookstore gives me the chance to fill in the best possible way the dead moments. 
While reading today a historical book, I discovered a small disadvantage: many pictures were available only in the print format of the book. Probably, it is not only a commercial explanation of this move. Many Kindle books are available at half the normal price and it is normal to have different advantages than when paying the full price. On the other hand, it is possible as well that some e-pictures cannot be reproduced at the same high fidelity as in the printed formula.
As for me, I will continue to use the Kindle option, with or without clear published pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment